Kunwar's global offers opportunities for a vast range of sports through its world-class facilities. The school is built around a beautifully maintained field for football and cricket. Behind the school building lies the basketball and skating court. Our indoor fitness and sports hall has marked itself as one of the most advanced in the region.
Sporting facilities include:-
• A large multipurpose sports hall for badminton and table tennis
• Changing room and showers
• School also conducts regular sport events and inter-school championships, testing the limits of stamina, endurance and skill
• Cricket ground • Soccer ground • Tennis ground • Shooting range • Basketball court • Volleyball ground • Athletic track and field • Horse riding
• Shooting range
• Skating rink
• Martial Arts
• Squash court
• Mini golf
• Water Polo
Rationale the aim of offering broad participation in sports at Kunwar's Global is to nurture the personal
development of our students. Participation in sports is an educational activity.
We want all students to be involved in team sports for the lifelong physical,
psychological, social and personal benefits that such participation can bring.
It is particularly important to encourage students to engage in organised sporting
activities to take care of the initial low levels of measured physical fitness and
The standard of competition in many sports continues to improve. Physical and mental preparation for competition is both intense and of longer duration. Adequate preparation and regular training are required to maintain and enhance our competitiveness. Player satisfaction in sports is important. Commitment to the sports program by students and parents needs to be maintained and strengthened.
Objectives of sports policy:
• To raise the general fitness level of our students.
• To inculcate the values of cooperation, integrity, tolerance, trust, respect for rules and regulations and the possibility of each individuals action influence and participation
• To foster competitive spirit among our students.
• To help them demonstrate courage, determination, flexibility and sportsmanship all the time.
• To provide for leadership and generate an interest in physical education and wellness strategies.
• Supply a qualified coach for every sport.
• Improve the level of expertise of our coaches.
• Increase the frequency and intensity of our coaching/training sessions.
• Improve the attendance of students at sports fixtures and at training sessions.
Beyond the stretch of classes there is a world of experiences and learning that serve
as food for the soul. At Kunwar's Global music, both western (classical and modern)
will be a part of what we offer our students, further, to strengthen the cultural
and aesthetic values among the students, we also provide ample opportunities to our
students in the field of dance ( classical and western) and art & craft.
With the projection of performance arena we have fully air conditioned school
auditorium with the seating capacity of more than 1500 people gives optimum exposure
to our students for dance drama theatre and other co - curricular activities
At Kunwar's Global we understand how important it is for a child to realize certain space as a home that is warm, inviting and comforting. Our boarding house provides a stimulating and supportive environment. The students are housed in comfortable large airy rooms, with optimum natural light, air conditioning and recreational arrangements, accommodating 3 students in a room with separate reading space. House parents are responsible for the overall development & hygiene of the students falling under their responsibility with a very vital role of nurturing and encouraging each pupil and also monitor their social development. The school provides for year-round welfare and support activities allowing pupils to have an enhanced residential life experience at home away from home